Born in France, I grew up in the US and then spent 2 years in India. Before landing in Vietnam, I was in Paris, desperate for a new destination.
Saigon has awaken all the Indian craves I had, and it’s like an upgraded version of Delhi! My taste buds are in a constant need to be challanged with new food, new discoveries and things I’ve never tried before.
When in Paris, I was often asked where to go for some local foods by visiting friends, and could never think of something.
Being able to participate in an interactive listing of good spots in this city is a great opportunity to share what I’ve enjoyed, and discover new places as well!
My reviews (11)
- Papagayo: The Papa went Gayo
- DeciBel: Decibel set lunch
- Ngon Restaurant: La Maison Jaune
- The Refinery: Let's stay refined
- Cafe Trầm: Heaven a door away
- Sonate Coffee: Countryside in town
- Tokyo Deli: Consistently good Japanese food
- Quán Ốc Ấy: Sea side street food
- Le Bouchon De Saigon: Must-go for French cuisine
- Le Jardin: A garden downtown
- Molinari Cafe: An open space office